***Please review each retailers return/refund policies within their individual online store to confirm that the Retailer from which the item was purchased allows for returns or refunds and under what conditions.***
Caymanaisles.com and many Retailers on Caymanaisles.com offer returns or refunds for most items within 14 days of receipt of shipment. You can use this page to learn about our returns policies. Most items sold on Caymanaisles.com follow our general returns policies, but some products have different policies or requirements associated with them as set by the relevant Retailer offering the item.
Requirements for a Full Refund
- Items must be in new condition
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- Media items (for example, movies, music, video games, and software) must be unopened and still in their plastic wrap
- Musical instruments, televisions, and consumer electronics must have a UPC or serial number
- Shoes and clothing must be unworn
Retailer Returns Policies
While most Retailers offer a returns policy, some Retailer returns policies may vary. You can view each Retailer's return policy in the Retailer Returns Center. Shipping and handling charges for returning items shipped by a Retailer are borne by the buyer.
Returning an Item (within the Cayman Islands)
Returning an item with Cayman Aisles is very easy. First you must confirm that the Retailer you purchased the item from has a return or refund policy in place. You can view each Retailer's return policy in the Retailer Returns Center. You can deliver the item you wish to return by contacting Cayman Aisles Customer Service to arrange collection at the buyer’s expense and such costs can be deducted from the agreed refund amount.
The item will be checked to ensure that it meets the return requirements; if it does meet the requirements, a full refund (with the exception of initial shipping and handling charges and/or item collection costs) will be issued within 10 business days in accordance with the individual Retailers return/refund policy.
Additional Notes on Refund/Returns for Various Category Items
Returns should be in new and unopened condition. Breast pumps need to be returned unused in their original condition with the factory seal and packaging intact.
Watches, Jewelry, Collectibles, and Fine Art
Items from these categories with a value of $75 or more must be returned using a trackable shipping method. Items valued more than $500 must also be insured. All product packaging (boxes, manuals, warranty cards, etc.) and certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the item. Any items returned without original documentation will be rejected. Jewelry, watches and fine art items that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
Before sending a Fine Art return, please photograph the item for your records.
NEW Automotive Items with Warranty
If you have purchased an automotive item through Caymanaisles.com, Cayman Aisles will directly honor the Retailer’s published warranty. Please contact Cayman Aisles Customer Service or the Retailer directly for assistance with a warranty claim.
In the unlikely event that a computer appears to be defective, please contact the customer support network for the computer Retailer to have it serviced under warranty (if provided).
***Please view our Retailer Returns Center to confirm that the Retailer for which the item was purchased allows for returns or refunds and under what conditions.***
- Caymanaisles.com may refuse to accept a return if:
- You waited too long to complain (like more than 30 days after receipt).
- You just sent the darn thing back to the warehouse, without getting an OK for a return, and without enough information for them to recognize that you are the person sending the package.
- You sent it to the warehouse, not the returns location.
- You forgot to send back all the items the manufacturer included, such as the manual, the warranty, the registration card, and, oh yes, the product.
- You forgot to send the RMA number.
- There is additional, obvious damage, wear and tear or other issues with the product.
- The Retailer the item was purchased from does not allow Returns/Refunds.